What are Modular Kitchens
The design of a kitchen can change your life. It is absolutely right, considering the advantages of sleek kitchen and it benefits cannot be pushed to the back burner.Its advantages from the most innovative and stress-free storage ideas, to highly advanced kitchen appliances and kitchen fittings, sleek kitchen have made its functionality much more graceful. With the use of Marine Ply in the making of kitchen cabinets have given the kitchen a perfectly finished look, with water-proof protection. Kitchen cabinets on the walls provides good storage space, especially utilizing free space on corners as well.
The pioneer in wires baskets (kitchen trolleys), Sleek, The Kitchen Specialist has introduced the kitchen trolley designs for the new generation. Today, kitchen trolleys in the Sleek stable have such extraordinary innovations like the swivel larder unit, magic corners, European cutlery unit and under sink units.Grass Nova Pro baskets, Kitchen fittings from Grass like the soft-closing mechanism and the Kinvaro lift-up flaps for overhead units are other more popular units. Creative backsplashes, LED lighting, floating shelves, attractive kitchen shutters and new PU shutters are the other products besides the kitchen cabinets and kitchen trolleys.
You can also find five burner hobs to induction hobs, free standing kitchen chimneys to decorative chimneys, built-in kitchen ovens to the classic range of kitchen sinks, all at sleek outlet.
- Store frequently used cutlery and utensils in the top drawers, below the countertop for ease of accessibility. Place other utensils and food storage according to the frequency of usage.
- Plate trays can be placed above the sink. The excess water through the plate can automatically drip into the sink.
- The minimum height of a kitchen countertop should be 90 centimeters. If your height is shorter or longer than usual, adapt the height of the countertop accordingly to your comfort.
- Keep a distance of at least 60 centimeters from the chimney so that you don’t bang your head to the chimney every time you are using the hob.
- Use the space under the sink for waste bins; fit the bin holder to the shutter of the under sink cabinet. A single pullout can be mounted on the other shutter under the sink, and can be used to store detergents and washing agents.
- Mount the spice pullout near the hob, to access it easily while cooking.
- The tall unit or pullout is a great idea for maximum storage in minimum space, plus the pullout makes it very easy to access the back of the unit without a hassle.
- The Work Triangle concept makes working easy by placing the three main zones of cooking, cleaning and storage in a triangular formation.
- Do not waste the corner units by filling unnecessary stuff. Corners can be converted into most efficient places with corner units, where you can easily store your heavy utensils like pressure cookers and big pans conveniently.
- A good sense of lighting under the cabinet makes the kitchen appear larger and more pleasing.